The Scubapro XTek Donut Wing creates unparallelled buoyancy control regardless of your position as air is free to travel all around the bladder unlike horse-shoe wings. Tough material and a reliable inflator makes the Donut a prime choice for the advanced diver.
1680D ballistic nylon outer shell protects the inner bladder from damage from scrapes and tears. The inner bladder is made from 420D that resists simple scratches just by itself.
This simple yet rugged system uses a continuous-web harness teamed with a donut wing so you can lock in your individualised adjustments and then enjoy optimum buoyancy control, regardless of your position in the water. The system is easily adaptable to either single tank or twin tank diving.
- Available with a choice of lift capacities: 18kg or 27kg for twin tank diving
- Air cells are built with 1680D Ballistic nylon outer shells and 420D nylon inner bladders
- Continuous harness and stainless steel back plate work together to provide optimal stability when diving twin cylinders
- 50mm crotch strap helps dial in fit and includes two stainless steel D-rings
- Two stainless steel shoulder D-rings and one waist D-ring are provided as clip-on points for carrying additional gear
- 18kg systems include an adapter and two super cinch straps for single tank diving