Discover the power of the Twin Jet Max split fin by SCUBAPRO.
The Twin Jet Max Fin features a patented split-hydrofoil shape to deliver optimum power with minimum effort, plus dual-compound construction, which enables SCUBAPRO to fine-tune performance and optimize maneuverability and diver comfort.
There are three primary variables to consider when selecting a fin: power, efficiency and fit. The more water a fin moves, the greater its kicking power. Furthermore, fins that transfer a greater percentage of a divers kicking effort into forward motion are considered to be more efficient. TWIN JET MAX FINS do just that.
· Dual-compound design results in a stiffer blade that increases propulsion and optimises maneuverability
· Patented split fin propeller technology produces more propulsion with considerably less effort than traditional blades
· Drag-reducing vents where foot pocket and blade meet radically decrease drag on both up and down strokes
· Semi-rigid side rails improve stability through the kicking cycle.
· The foot pocket's extended soleplate allows you to maximise the amount of energy you expend on each kick without wasting energy