The restyled Spectra Dry’s large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its dry top actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve expels any water that might seep in. The flexible lower tube hangs down and out of the way when not being used.
• Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing.
• Corrugated silicone lower tube allows the mouthpiece to hang out of the way when breathing off a regulator.
• Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway.
• Regulator-style mouthpiece offers good bite tabs for a comfortable fit, ideal for extended snorkeling adventures.
• Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.