The Scubapro Seawing Nova Fin combines paddle fin power, acceleration and maneuverability with a split fin's effortless efficiency and comfort. Its articulated joint, like that of a whale or a dolphin lets the blade pivot, reducing drag while generating and maximizing thrust.
Hinged Blade has a new and improved design that has won multiple awards for it's innovation and efficiency. The hinged blade pivots on the foot pockets to store energy and push you through the water. Strengthened design has been improved from years of field and laboratory testing to produce the most efficient pivot compared to previous models.
Longer Foot Pocket reduces leg strain by producing a larger pivoting point for you with a sloped edge to hold your foot in the pocket; preventing slipping and rubbing.
Grip Sole makes walking to the entry point safer and easier. Walking to the entry point from where you kitted up is never easy but the Seawing Nova fins feature an extra grippy sole for added traction on the wettest surfaces.
Marine Grade Bungee Heel can be used with one finger for quick and easy donning and doffing. Elastic bungee strap adjusts to your foot size and compensates for any compression at depth; holding your fin in position.
- The foot pocket's ergonomic toe box is ultra comfortable while the Power Plate footplate extends all the way to the back of the heel, maximizing power transmission while minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Co-molded Thermo Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV) heel pad and mid-sole pad with rough surfaces provide an excellent non-slip grip on wet surfaces. The TPV is highly tear resistant and durable.
- Revised blade geometry: lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.