Scubapro MK11 / C370
The new MK11/C370 is a great choice for dive-trekkers. The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements. The new C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor, the C350, while adding a balanced valve to its design. Its new exhaust tee, based on the S620 Ti’s design, contributes to a 10% improvement in work of breathing over the C350. With this reg system in your dive bag you’ll be ready to hit the road.
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 24.4oz/692g; DIN 300 - 16.6oz/470g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
C370 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures
- Compact rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a dive bag
- Stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature
- A new poppet and lever allows the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350
- A new exhaust tee based on the S620 Ti’s design contributes to better work of breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350)
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smaller to largest
- Weight: 171g.
- Airflow at 200bar: 1600 l/min