The Scubapro Chromis Dive Computer, Blue / White, has one of the clearest displays for a watch sized computer, the display is both large and the Katana-sharp characters make it crystal clear! With its stylsih design and various colour options this is a great watch sized dive computer for all divers!
The new CHROMIS wrist, dive computer from Scubapro is ready for your next adventure, in or out of the water. Reaching a new level of clarity, the large display and Katana-sharp characters are proven to be exceptionally readable under water. You'll have a host of tools at your fingertips, including a full-featured dive computer, apnea gauge, timepiece, and patented lap counter. The USB Cradle is not included and is sold seperately.
LIVE YOUR LIFE IN DIVE MODE
Scubapro Chromis Key Features
- Large, sharp display: features characters inspired by Samurai katanas that are proven to be remarkably clear underwater.
- Multiple mode capabilities: SCUBA, gauge, apnea, swim, and watch modes - in addition to built-in altimeter for any adventure.
- Full dive planner: based on a custom algorithm (ZHL8 ADT MB), with NoStop and TAT indication and Interval/O2 input, making Chromis a suitable primary computer.
- Patented stroke counter: easily keep track of strokes from the wrist or fin kicks from the ankle while calculating distance.
- Four-button interface: includes menu state indicator for easy operation, even while wearing neoprene gloves.
- Zigzag armstrap design: compensates for dive suit compression to maintain a comfortable, secure fit at depth.