After months of collaboration with some of the world’s top sidemount divers, we are proud to offer the Contour™ Sidemount System.
The Contour™ comes from the factory as a turnkey sidemount system. This system has a unique wing-shape that moves your center of gravity farther down, accommodating the lower sidemount cylinders and making it easier to trim out for the SM diver.
The Contour™ Sidemount System also allows for a side-slung configuration for open-water divers. The unit can be used right out of the box, without the modifications that many other units on the market require.
- Requires no bungees for wing-shape control and boasts 22.68 KG / 50 LBS of buoyancy with theContour
- The easily dumped top OPV is located on the inside of the wing for increased protection. The enclosed over-the-shoulder OPV strings allow for easy buoyancy control, without trapping the line.
- High-wear areas at the top of the Contour
- Adjustable lower tank-attachment point
- Adjustable crotch strap and cylinder bungees
- Multiple mounting holes and 1
- Bottom-mounted, corrugated hose with an inflator that attaches easily to chest strap or shoulder strap
- H-style harness provides adjustable chest strap
- Complete with four adjustable D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two D-rings on the waist strap - all configurable to the diver
- Also included is a set of weight pocket that holds 5 lbs. (2.3kg) each, and can be mounted to the top or bottom of the Contour
- Inflator with 52 CM / 22 IN LP hose comes standard on Halcyon wings