Flexible Adhesive For Permanent equipment Repair
With Aquasure® by McNett® you can easily repair tears and rips in your wet or dry suits and many other types of watersports equipment. Aquasure is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need to keep you going.
Aquasure is all you need to keep your equipment going as long as you do.
- Strong – permanent repairs
- Flexible – transparent finish
- Abrasion resistant
- Suitable for most materials
Ideal for permanent repairs to tears, holes and rips in GORE-TEX® fabric, waders, wet suits, dry suits, float tubes, inflatables and other materials. Its super-strong formula waterproofs, seals, bonds and repairs your most important gear.
Flexible urethane formula waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion. Hundreds of water sports and household uses. For fast cure, use with Cotol-240™plus Cure Accelerator.
- Flexible urethane repair adhesive and seam sealer
- Industry standard for maximum strength gear repairs
- Safe on natural and synthetic fabrics including GORE-TEX®, Neoprene, Hypalon®, rubber and more
- Repairs rips, tears and holes in watersports and scuba gear
- Specifically formulated to offer superior flexibility as well as excellent adhesion, waterproofing and abrasion resistance with minimal shrinkage
- Washable and unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Dries Clear
- Moisture cured
- The Many Uses for Aquasure
- Repair holes and tears in Neoprene wet or dry suits, booties, gloves
- Seal seams and pinholes
- Seal gasket seams on dry suits
- Create reinforcement on high wear areas
- Adding a pocket to a wetsuit
- Repair holes in inflatable rafts, kayaks, and float tubes
Aquasure® is not suitable for use on Silnylon or any other silicone based materials