AMMONITE LED SOLARIS NextGen is a universal primary dive light that is built to withstand the harshest underwater environments while reliably pumping out up to 4500 lumens of light that narrows to 6 degrees surrounded by a bright glow that spills out around the central beam.
- LED SOLARIS NextGen has a tough aluminum design, offering protection against knocks and scratches, substantial depth rating, and an ergonomic design that’s comfortable to use.
- LED SOLARIS NextGen provides up to massive 4500 lumens of light on full power.
- It also features three light levels BOOST, OPERATIONAL and BACK-UP to preserve battery and adjust brightness levels to eliminate backscatter in murky water.
- The burn time of the light will depend on what level one has chosen.
- It is built from hard anodised marine aluminium making it resistant to corrosion, knocks and scratches.
- Easy to operate switch knob is made of lightweight but very tough and resistant to environmental conditions polymer (Delrin®).
- The 6 mm front glass is made of highly resistant tempered glass.
- For this device the diver can safely go to a depth of 200 meter.
- Heavy-duty hard anodised aluminum alloy casing, with only 117 mm length and 61 mm in diameter.
- Yet while exceptionally durable, it only weighs 340 g (130 g in water), making it easy to maneuver when holding it by hand or with one of Ammonite System Goodman handles so you have lots of flexibility.
- The electronics in the headlamp control the condition of the battery.
- The inner microchip system signals low battery level with a strobe flash and automatically switches to take me home mode (light output at 20% light intensity) when the battery is drained.
LED SOLARIS NextGen remains in this mode regardless of the position of the switch until the battery is recharged.
AMMOPOWER - top quality products and services backed by our extended to 3 years warranty.
The umbilical light kits consist of four separate boxes and one collective box.
Each part of the kit is packed separately:
• chosen headlight with instruction
• chosen battery with instruction
• charger with instruction
• cable and optional additional accessories
• warranty and quality certificate
NO GOODMAN HANDLE INCULDED
LED SOLARIS NEXT GEN OPERATING TIME
- corona medium
- light outputup to 4500 lm
- total power 50 W
- material hard anodised aluminium / DELRIN®
- spot angle 6º
- max. length 117 mm
- type of optic s5 x reflectors
- max. diameter 61 mm
- colour temperature cool white
- front glass 6
- 3 levels of light intensity
- discharge warning message
- take me home mode
- weight in water lighthead 130
- gmax. operation depth 200 m
- light source5 × LED CREE® XPL