Our patent-pending and widely recognized Squeeze Lock dive knife easily releases from its sheath with a squeeze on the handle. Here it is in a larger knife that rises to every occasion. The double blade has smooth and serrated cutting edges. Both the knife and the sheath can be secured to your gear to prevent loss and maintain control.
- SecureOur Squeeze Lock Knives are easy to remove intentionally by squeezing the molded grip, but nearly impossible to accidentally unsheath.
- Durable Handle and SheathHandle and sheath are made of nylon and fiberglass fill for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Perfect for Scuba4" blade; 9" long overall (10.8cm/24.2cm). Made of stainless steel or high-grade beta titanium alloy, depending on blade tip selected.
- Mounting OptionsSheath may be secured to your BCD (via integrated connection points), belt (via an integrated locking belt clip), or a rubber leg strap (sold separately).
- Attaches EasilyKnife handle has a hole for lanyard attachment.
- Tip OptionsChoose from Blunt Tip, Drop Point, or Tanto tip.
- Easy DrainageDrain holes in sheath make re-sheathing easy.