The Definition 7mm steamer replaces the former 6.5mm version of this popular cold-water wetsuit while providing even more stretch, warmth, comfort and features. Special tailoring and strategically placed panels in the chest area, sides, arms and legs, and behind the knees, create a suit that fits like a glove and provides extra stretch where's it's needed most. Bigger abrasion resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection.
- CE certified as a Class A dive suit - rated for water temperatures ranging from 7ºC to 12ºC.
- Suit is assembled using a solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Orange Infrared (IR) interior lining on front & back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin, in combination with silver plush throughout for comfort and warmth
- Diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- An innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women's suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulder, elbow and knee pads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- Small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.
- New embossed and color printed 'S' logo on chest for better stretch and cleaner profile.
- Size indications now printed on wrist seal, including height, weight & clothes siz