Scubapro UPF-50 Rash Guards Series Short Sleeve Womens Rash Guard
Designed with Details that Make a Difference
Enjoy all-day protection without sacrificing style with a UPF Collection attractive cap sleeve RASH GUARD. Designed for diving but perfect for all water sports, these stylish long sleeve RASH GUARDS are made from high quality polyester fabric, are form-fitting, comfortable, and dry quickly. They also provide UPF 50 UV protection, which puts them in the "Excellent" UV protection category.
High quality polyester offers nice hand feel and provides good color fastness -especially in the lighter colors. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion-resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
Engineered for performance, wear a short sleeve RASH GUARD under a wetsuit at depth or by itself when topside for dependable protection from the sun's rays. Short sleeve RASH GUARDS are available in a variety of colors to brighten your days on - or in - the water.
SCUBAPRO divers expect the best. That's why the UPF Collection is where individuality and high performance meet. Tailored for higher expectations; with the long-lasting performance you trust, and details that demand attention.
When it comes to protection from the elements, SCUBAPRO's new UPF Collection of rash guards, leggings, steamers and bikini cut shorties has you covered. Technically advanced and fashion forward, with an eye to details that divers appreciate, the UPF Collection lets you radiate your personal style - before, after and during the dive.
- UPF 50 rating blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- Stylish skin protection increases comfort during warm water dives and surface fun.
- Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- Highly versatile - ideal for divers, snorkelers, paddle boarders, swimmers and other water enthusiasts too.
- Form-fitting design looks good and wears easily under a wetsuit.
- Material dries quickly to enhance comfort between dives.
- Pattern is well-suited to digital printing technology.
- Looks great with the T-Flex leggings.
- High neck line to prevent chafing.
- Slimming color panels and cut compliment a female's body.
- Flattering cap sleeves.
- Available in three colors. Sizes: 5 (XS-XL).
Understanding UV Ratings
UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) and SPF (Sun Protection Factor) are both standards used to measure the effects of the sun on your skin. However, they employ different approaches.
- SPF ratings are indications of the level of skin reddening; they are used primarily to measure the protective qualities of sunscreen.
- UPF ratings measure the amount of UV radiation that a fabric blocks. For example, a garment with a rating of UPF 50 means that the garment blocks 98% of UV radiation.
- UPF ratings above 50 are considered to be in the "Excellent" Protection Category. All of SCUBAPRO's UPF collection are rated UPF 50, except for the top-of-the line T-Flex which is rated UPF 80, the highest protection rating available in the industry.
UPF ratings of 50 and above are considered to be in the “Excellent” Protection Category. All models in SCUBAPRO’s UPF collection are rated 50 or more.
High quality polyester offers a nice hand feel and provides good colour fastness – especially in the lighter colours. Polyester is comfortable yet durable, abrasion resistant, and it does a good job of retaining its shape after repeated use.
UPF-50 Rash Guards
Look sharp while enjoying solid sun protection. The UPF 50 Rash Guard is comfortable, soft and dries quickly. Designed for diving – but perfect for all water sports, wear one under a wetsuit or by itself for both comfort and dependable protection from the sun’s rays.
- › Stylish skin protection increases comfort during diving.
- › Made from high quality polyester fabric.
- › Form-fitting.
- › Dries quickly.